[Yanel-usage] How do directory listings work?

Andreas Wuest awuest at student.ethz.ch
Wed Mar 7 23:58:42 CET 2007

Hi

I've created a directory listing for our Yulup nightlies directory in

website/yanel/rti-content/download/nightly
website/yanel/rti-content/download/nightly/.yanel-rti
website/yanel/rti-content/download/nightly/index.html.yanel-rti

The content of both RTI files looks like this:

<{http://www.wyona.org/yanel/resource/1.0}directory/>
xslt:/xslt/global.xsl

Unfortunately:

  1) none of the files which are located in website/download/nightly/
are getting listed

  2) http://www.yulup.org/download/nightly/ gives a page not found
error, although I've created the
website/yanel/rti-content/download/nightly/.yanel-rti RTI, which, IIUC,
is responsible for queries to download/nightly/.

If someone knows how to fix this, please tell me, or modify it yourself,
because this is basically the only thing holding the Yulup project back
from distributing nightly builds.

--
Kind regards,
Andi