[Yanel-usage] Switching the Wyona maven repo URL

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Aug 21 10:27:16 CEST 2007

Hi

I forgot to say that if one wrote custom resources, then one needs to
update the URL within the dependencies file of this resource, or one can
use the parameter

maven.url

e.g.

-    <artifact:remoteRepository id="wyona.remote.repository"
url="http://www.wyona.org/maven2/"/>
+    <artifact:remoteRepository id="wyona.remote.repository"
url="${maven.url}"/>

which is being set within src/build/build.properties

whereas one needs to update to the most recent Yanel version.

We will keep running the old server for some more days, but will shut it
down eventually.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Michael Wechner wrote:

> Hi
>
> We are currently switching the Wyona Maven 2 repo URL from
>
> www.wyona.org/maven2/

> maven2.wyona.org/
>
> whereas the latter will also be powered by Yanel ;-)
>
> Please let us know if you experience any problems.
>
> Thanks

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org
+41 44 272 91 61