[Yanel-dev] local.web.xml

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Mar 30 08:09:45 EDT 2017

it works for me. I did the following steps

- Created local.web.xml

ls src/webapp/WEB-INF/
local.web.xml    web.xml

- ./build.sh clean

- ./build.sh -Dgwt.compile.skip=true

- Checked the deployed file:
local/apache-tomcat-7.0.25/webapps/yanel/WEB-INF/web.xml

which contains the changes of src/webapp/WEB-INF/local.web.xml

BUT please not that web.xml / local.web.xml is updated during the build
process, for example SSL config might be added.

Maybe the build process is throwing away your changes or at least part
of them ... ?

Hope that helps

Michael