[Yanel-dev] XML with namespace

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Mar 13 09:47:02 EDT 2017

can you send the resource config, the input XML and the output XML?

Does your resource config look like for example

<yanel:resource-config xmlns:yanel="http://www.wyona.org/yanel/rti/1.0">
  <yanel:rti name="xml"
namespace="http://www.wyona.org/yanel/resource/1.0"/>

  <yanel:property name="yanel:no-cache" value="true"/>

  <yanel:custom-config>
    <views xmlns="http://www.wyona.org/yanel/rti/1.0">
      <view id="default">
        <mime-type>application/xml</mime-type>