[Yanel-dev] Access Log and Log4j 2

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Sep 9 03:16:01 EDT 2016

Hi Balz

The class AccessLog itself is also using log4j2 implementation import
org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager

but this is not used for the actual access logging
(logs/access-cnode1.log), but "internal" issues.

The access logging is setup inside YanelServlet

private static Logger logAccess = Logger.getLogger(AccessLog.CATEGORY);

which is still using log4j1 for the access logging (and hence configured
inside WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties), which I think should actually
be changed to log4j2 eventually.

What exactly are you trying to achieve?