[Yanel-dev] Revisions

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu May 26 16:38:37 EDT 2016

Hi Balz

Are your using checkin(...) according to

https://github.com/wyona/yarep/blob/master/src/core/java/org/wyona/yarep/core/Node.java

?

Which Yarep implementation are you using?

You could overwrite the Yarep implementation, such that checkin does
create a revision and just returns null.

Regarding (b), what methods are your calling that would be triggering
revisions?

Are you using any of the Versionable interfaces

https://github.com/wyona/yanel/tree/master/src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/api/attributes

?