[Yanel-dev] Use Resource-Type

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed May 25 07:35:08 EDT 2016

Hi Balz

I guess you have your own resource into your realm, right?

If so, then please see for example
YANEL_HOME/src/realms/welcome-admin/resource-types.xml

And if you want to extend your resource from another resource, then you
need to make it available via for example

src/realms/welcome-admin/yanel/resources/update-webapp/src/build/dependencies.xml

HTH

Michael