[Yanel-dev] Patch for YarepUser.java

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:57:16 EDT 2016

no I didn't close anything. I guess this was done automatically (because
github knows that you fetched my pull request and merged it).

please note that you used "Balz" as your local branch name... so when you
fetch my next pull request, I'd use a different name, maybe "balzpatch2" or
something like that.
I will use patch1 to patchX for all upcoming patches to wyona repos.

Cheers
Balz