[Yanel-dev] Yanel on Java SE8

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Fri May 13 08:58:23 EDT 2016

PS: another question in this context. So if Yanel works on 1.8, did you
check that all dependencies are working on 1.8?
Example: yanel requires bcprov-jdk16.jar (bouncycastle), this was the
version for 1.6. there are newer libs out for 1.8. But maybe they are not
required.
So you are saying that all dependencies currently referenced by
dependencies.xml are working fine on SE8 ?

Cheers, Balz