[Yanel-dev] Yanel on Java SE8

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Fri May 13 08:55:18 EDT 2016

Ok, as I want to run on 1.8 too, can you maybe share what modifications you
have applied to the latest yanel code available in github?

If there are not a lot changes, we could describe them in a README file in
the root folder of Yanel.
If there are code changes involved, a new branch would maybe make sense
(yanel-se8).

Maybe I can contribute to this update as I'm going through it now anyways?

Cheers