[Yanel-dev] resource types htdocs

simon simon at 333.ch
Mon Mar 14 04:09:33 EDT 2016

Dear Balz

I know, but this is not an update of yanel. It is just an alternative
tinyMCE resource type then the one included. Since we have this
backwards compatibility policy i get much more room to improve a
resource type when i provide it as an alternative.
For backwards compatibility reasons we let the old resource type there.
And if someone wants to use an updated version, just use the alternative
one.

Cheers
Simon

TEIL3