[Yanel-dev] Pull Request: Support EXPIRES and IF-MODIFIED-SINCE

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Jun 19 11:52:32 EDT 2016

Hi Balz

I have refactored your pull request:

- made Expires configurable, for example

<yanel:resource-config xmlns:yanel="http://www.wyona.org/yanel/rti/1.0">
  <yanel:rti name="file"
namespace="http://www.wyona.org/yanel/resource/1.0"/>

  <yanel:property name="days-to-expiration" value="7"/>
</yanel:resource-config>

- I have removed your code re last modified, because this resource
implements ModifiableV2, such that YanelServlet will check on the last
modified and it does not need to be implemented by the resource itself.

Please give it a try and thanks again for your patch