[Yanel-dev] where does this shape="rect" come from

simon simon at 333.ch
Sat Jun 18 05:12:09 EDT 2016

Dear Michi,

I found the cause:
if i change
Serializer serializer =
SerializerFactory.getSerializer(SerializerFactory.XHTML_STRICT);
Serializer serializer =
SerializerFactory.getSerializer(SerializerFactory.XML);
within the NavigationResource.java

then the shape="rect" are gone.

Probably this should be fixed by making the Serializer configurable.
What do you think?

Cheers
Simon

--