[Yanel-dev] Pending Pull Request

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Jun 7 16:57:06 EDT 2016

Hi Balz

I have implemented "this", whereas I have made it configurable for the
redirect resource with version "1.0.2", e.g.

<yanel:resource-config xmlns:yanel="http://www.wyona.org/yanel/rti/1.0">
  <yanel:rti name="redirect"
namespace="http://www.wyona.org/yanel/resource/1.0.2"/>

  <yanel:property name="href" value="en/index.html"/>
  <!-- INFO: We use 307 instead 301, such that the redirect is always
checked, in case the redirect location should change in the future -->
  <yanel:property name="status-code" value="307"/>

which means you can set it now to 301 or whatever.

If you don't set it, then the default is still 307 for backwards
compatibility reasons, whereas I double checked that to be sure that
this makes sense.

If you think the configurable version is not enough or that the default
should be 301, then please let me know, because we could discuss to
introduce a new redirect version, e.g. "redirect, 2.0.0" which uses 301.

HTH

Michael