[Yanel-dev] User history default implementation

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed May 6 08:30:54 EDT 2015

Hi Balz

Sounds good :-) how do you currently save the lastLoginDate?

In case you want to re-use code of the most recent Yanel version, then
you can access the user history by calling

org.wyona.security.core.api.User.getHistory()

or please let me know in case you need more details or also see

https://github.com/wyona/security/blob/master/src/impl/java/org/wyona/security/impl/yarep/YarepUser.java