[Yanel-dev] fop and fonts

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Mar 29 06:52:25 EDT 2015

Hi Simon

I guess you want to use some very particular fonts, and not just regular
ones like for example Arial or Times, right?

You might want to subscribe to

fop-users at xmlgraphics.apache.org

Not sure whether the following might help as well

https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1/fonts.html#custom

Also it might be good to know that Yanel is using

 <dependency groupId="fop" artifactId="fop" version="0.93"
classifier="jdk15"/>

according to

src/resources/pdf/src/build/dependencies.xml

HTH

Michael