[Yanel-dev] Session Persistence

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:00:47 EDT 2015

The best would be an official "Operations Guide" for Yanel where key
infrastructure topic would be covered, like:

- main configuration items in Tomcat
- main configuration items in Yanel
- tuning possibilities (like JVM memory, automatic thread dump at process
kill)
- ...

i'm sure that many realm independent points would find its place in such an
ops guide that a person would need in order to run an application based on
Yanel.