[Yanel-dev] Session Persistence

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Jun 23 14:41:07 EDT 2015

Hi Balz

Thanks for pointing this out. I think we should add a note, such that
administrators can possibly
reconfigure. Where do you think such a hint should be placed?

Personally I think it is good to have it enabled, because it means that
users will stay signed in also
after a restart, but of course that depends on the situation and does
not always make sense.