[Yanel-dev] performance

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Feb 9 16:39:28 EST 2015

Hi Simon

We use apache httpd as reverse proxy in many cases. It's definitely good
to know that peformance is decreased,
but from my experience there are many advantages of using apache httpd
in front of Tomcat and so far people have not complained about
performance re apache httpd. But I will have a closer look at it when I
will be back from vacation :-)

All the best

Michael