[Yanel-dev] Editing XML files

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Apr 8 10:51:34 EDT 2015

Hi Simon

Am 08.04.15 um 15:01 schrieb simon:
> Hi Michael
>
> Am 03.04.2015 um 17:23 schrieb Michael Wechner:
>> Hi Simon
>>
>> I have figured out now that one can also use the query string parameter
>> "edit-path" and also
>> to set an access policy for the file to edit and using a "write"
>> usecase.
> Excellent.
>>
>> But now the next step would be I guess to use a jelly to generate a
>> view, but there does not seem to
>> be a jelly or XSLT part of the resource. How do you generate the view?
> As I said before. This resource-type is just started and there is not
> much yet.

ok

>> Could you provide a resource config example and also the jelly or XSLT
>> accordingly?
> No not yet. But it is simple. My plan was to do it the same way as it
> is done in the tinyMCE  resource. A simple jelly which generates a
> page with the integrated javascript stuff of jquery.XMLeditor.
>
> I just had a look at my local git repo. and the problem i have at the
> moment is a mess within the htdocs directory. because i copied in the
> jquery.XMLeditor (https://github.com/UNC-Libraries/jquery.xmleditor)
> which is also a git repo. first i need to tidy up this mess.

Please let me know once it is ready. I have just noticed that you have
already deleted the lib and class files.

Btw, would you like to connect your github repo with Wyona Continuous ;-) ?

It would be great if you could setup a weeb hook according to

https://continuous.wyona.com/en/documentation/index.html#webhook

then I would provide some tests :-)