[Yanel-dev] Editing XML files

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Apr 3 05:01:04 EDT 2015

Hi Simon

I have just added the jquery.xmleditor to Yanel and built the resource
and after doing so realized that your git already contains the binaries

    modified:
build/classes/com/litwan/yanel/impl/resources/jqueryxmleditor/JqueryXmleditorResource.class
    modified:   build/lib/yanel-resource-jquery.xmleditor-0.0.1-dev-rXXX.jar

I am not sure whether you intended to do so, but it might be better to
remove the build directory from git, unless
you want to provide the resource as package, such that one does not have
to build it.

I will try to use now your resource :-)