[Yanel-dev] Upgrading servlet spec...

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Mar 5 10:13:15 CET 2014

I have cleaned it up so more and only the following "source" files
inside Yanel contain a reference to servlet-api:

grep -rl servlet-api *

src/build/build.properties
src/build/dependencies.xml
src/build/pom-webapp.xml
src/test/build.xml

whereas build.properties makes sure that no old servlet-api libs are
being copied and
src/build/dependencies.xml and src/build/pom-webapp.xml define the
actual dependency.

Hence only the file src/test/build.xml needs to be modified, such that
it is referencing yanel-webapp instead servlet-api directly. Will check
on that later.