[Yanel-dev] Performance Impact with too many includes

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Feb 4 17:34:06 CET 2014

Hi Balz

Thanks for pointing this out.

No, I have not experienced this problem so far, but I also never was
using so many includes/imports.

I will be happy to have a closer look at this, but I will be on vacation
for the next 1.5 weeks.
Maybe in the meantime you want to open a github issue to describe the
problem in more detail or if
you find out more, then please keep the mailinglist posted.