[Yanel-dev] Disentangle VersionableV2 and ViewableV2

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Dec 25 03:33:54 EST 2014

Hi

Looking at YanelServlet and how getView is being used, I noticed that

view = ((VersionableV2) res).getView(viewId, revisionName);

is only used when a resource is ViewableV2, but it seems to me that this
does not have to be the case
and that Versionable could just as well be used with Viewable interface
other than version 2.

Hence I think we should disentangle this inside YanelServlet. I do not
see anything which might be leading to problems
when doing this, but I might miss something, hence I rather ask here
before starting some refactoring.