[Yanel-dev] Yanel under Mac OSX Yosemite (with Java SE 8)

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 04:59:27 EST 2014

still under Java 6.

But it is still a high priority issue for me to upgrade to SE8, because SE6
is officially not supported anymore and does not get official public
updates anymore since Feb 2013:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/eol-135779.html

So I think it would make sense to create a new branch for Yanel which is
for SE8 (SE7 can be skipped, as it rans out of official support in April
2015).

Cheers, Balz