[Yanel-dev] Upgrade to Xalan 2.7.1

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Apr 28 09:36:08 CEST 2014

Hi Balz

Actually you should just make sure, that your resources do not
explicitely reference Xalan, because

YANEL_SRC/src/build/pom-core.xml

already references Xalan and hence your resources will be able to access
it when referencing

<dependency groupId="wyona-org-yanel" artifactId="yanel-core"
version="${yanel.source.version}"/>

inside your resource, e.g.

YANEL_SRC/src/resources/forgotpw/src/build/dependencies.xml

About the xerces dependency, I have removed it now from

YANEL_SRC/src/build/dependencies.xml

and this seems to work fine, but instead Xerces 2.9.0, the following lib
is being loaded.

local/apache-tomcat-7.0.25/webapps/yanel/WEB-INF/lib/xercesImpl-2.8.1.jar
(and
local/apache-tomcat-7.0.25/webapps/yanel/WEB-INF/lib/xml-apis-1.3.04.jar)

All the best

Michael