[Yanel-dev] Create.js

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Mar 1 15:41:55 CET 2013

:-)

Well, I thought that one could try to implement it in the way, that if a
user turns on the toolbar and the user has write permissions, that the
editor is already active, which means one can edit directly without to
click an extra button.

On the other hand it might be no such a good idea, because most people
are used to preview screens, etc.

WDYT?