[Yanel-dev] xinclude

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Jun 4 17:02:19 CEST 2013

Hi Balz

As a workaround you might make the same resource available under two
URLs, but with different configurations
or you can also configure an additional view and use this view for
xinclude, e.g.

*<xi:include
href="yanelresource:/blabla/blabla?yanel.resource.viewid=xml"/>*

Otherwise I need to check the code more closely how one could make this
work, but IIRC we discussed this before.
Maybe I find something inside the mailing lists...

HTH

Michael