[Yanel-dev] Yanel supports video for iPad

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Apr 1 10:18:59 CEST 2013

Hi

Using this enhanced resource in a productive environment we have noticed
that it can decrease performance of request delivery or even lead to a
"halt" of Tomcat, because it seems that sometimes files/InputStreams
stay open and hence the request queue gets filled up over time.

I will revert the change or rather move it into a separate resource to
make sure that one does not experience these issues
until we have found what is going wrong exactly.