[Yanel-dev] i18n

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Mar 30 11:18:39 CEST 2012

Am 30.03.12 10:53, schrieb basZero:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to login in order to submit a comment about this page:
> http://www.yanel.org/en/documentation/i18n.html
>
> however, my login does not seem to work anymore,

I have disabled the comments, because of spam, whereas I am currently
refactoring it, such that
spam should be less a problem
> I get an error 500.

I guess you mean an access denied error.

> Here is my input:
>
> - It is unclear how the language is selected: from the browser? from a
> property stored in the user profile?

good point, we need to document this. For the moment please see

src/impl/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/BasicXMLResource.java

new I18nTransformer3(getI18NCatalogueNames(), getRequestedLanguage(),
getUserLanguage(), getRealm().getDefaultLanguage(), uriResolver);
> - Is it somehow possible to oversteer the logic and tell the i18n
> logic which language to take

IIRC yes, whereas I don't recall the details right now. Please see

src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/Resource.java#getRequestedLanguage()

etc.

HTH