[Yanel-dev] Apache Commons Codec

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Mar 19 20:12:13 CET 2012

Dear Balz

I have added an issue https://github.com/wyona/yanel/issues/16

> Questions:
> a) Is there a possibility to exclude GWT from Yanel? I don't need that
> anyway.

do you mean that it does not get downloaded

src/build/dependencies.xml

or that is not being used during the build process

src/build/resource-types/GWT-RT.build.xml

or both?
> b) Can resources selectively be excluded in Yanel? e.g. I don't need
> to blow up my JAR with unnecessary resources which I'm sure that my
> realm does not require them.

Create a local copy of

conf/resource-types.xml

e.g.

conf/local/local.resource-types.xml

and comment/remove all the resources which you don't want/need.

HTH

Michael