[Yanel-dev] Concurrent Read Write Locks

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Jun 5 10:59:59 CEST 2012

Sleeping on it, I still think it makes sense, but it came to my mind,
that some custom code might not call "close()" as one should, and hence
the atomic move won't happen.

Hence I think we need to make this enhancement configurable inside the
repository configuration, in order to give people
a chance to improve their code.