[Yanel-dev] Yarep.addMember() issue : be aware

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Feb 22 08:50:18 CET 2012

Hi Balz

Thanks very much for pointing this out in such great detail.

Generally I agree, but need to have a closer look at it and discuss it a
bit further.
Also re scalability, because I am currently struggling with a case
having a group with millions of users,
and the current "one-file" based implementation just doesn't scale
anyway in such a case and hence I was considering to
refactor the implementation anyway and which should also solve the
write/update problem which you describe.