[Yanel-dev] Performance Issue in YarepUser.getGroupIDs(true)

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:47:21 CET 2012

Hi Michael,
at the moment we do not have hierarchical groups, but we thought about it.
So having a flat group structure, I was even more surprised about the time
it takes.

So for the moment we are using getGroupIDs(false), this is very fast as it
just fetches the groups from the user.xml .

My mail was rather to make you aware of it, in case you were not.

Cheers
Balz