[Yanel-dev] Removing org/wyona/security/impl/yarep/YarepIdentityManagerImpl#configure(Configuration)

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Apr 27 22:59:58 CEST 2012

Hi

I would like to remove the method

org.wyona.security.impl.yarep.YarepIdentityManagerImpl#configure(Configuration)

Because this method is not used anywhere inside the security library.

It is overwritten (@Override) by two customer projects of Wyona using a
custom identity manager, but I will be happy to clean this up, because I
think this method does not make sense at all, and hence we rather remove
it before more people start using it.

Of course this will break backwards compatibility for somebody also
overwriting this method, but the fix is very simple,
just remove the @Override tag and it will work again.

WDYT?