[Yanel-dev] package private method in YarepUser

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:48:19 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,
yes I understand that, that is exactly what I meant with "package private"
in my first mail.
The very little remaining risk is, that some code in Yanel (which I do not
have control over) is using that package-private method.
In other words: you just have to ensure and keep in mind that you (in Yanel,
in that package), never call the remove() method from the YarepUser directly
but always the remove method from the user manager.

Cheers
Balz

*Balz Schreier*
Zwischengas AG
CTO / Fotograf

Kürzlich publizierter Highlight: Arosa ClassicCar
2011<http://www.zwischengas.com/de/HR/rennberichte/Arosa-ClassicCar-2011-Sonne-Freude-Geschwindigkeit.html>
On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:07 AM, Michael Wechner <michael.wechner at wyona.com