[Yanel-dev] package private method in YarepUser

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:41:24 CEST 2011

Maybe you need some other cleanup tasks when somebody calls the
removeAlias() method, that was my main purpose.

Also, as of the comments in the YarepUser, the future version of
removeAlias() will check at the end, whether there are no aliases at all
after removal and if so, it would delete the user.
MAYBE, some realms do not want that behaviour so that would be another
reason in future why to overwrite the method.

Cheers
Balz

*Balz Schreier*
Zwischengas AG
CTO / Fotograf

Kürzlich publizierter Highlight: Arosa ClassicCar
2011<http://www.zwischengas.com/de/HR/rennberichte/Arosa-ClassicCar-2011-Sonne-Freude-Geschwindigkeit.html>
On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 10:09 PM, Michael Wechner <michael.wechner at wyona.com