[Yanel-dev] Fwd: yanel test

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Sep 27 10:42:22 CEST 2011

Hi Chanceline

In the case of the "from scratch realm" one can find created pages
(which are not part of the public navigation on the left hand side) by
enabling the toolbar, e.g.

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/from-scratch-realm/en/index.html?yanel.toolbar=on

and then click on the "Admin" toolbar menu and the click on the menu
item "Browse Data Repository Sitetree".

Then you should receive an expandable/collabsable (javascript based)
sitetree to find all your pages which you have created or already exist.

HTH

Michael