[Yanel-dev] showing git branch in command prompt

simon simon at 333.ch
Wed Oct 19 12:17:23 CEST 2011

hi all

after adding this lines to my .profile everything looked good. but when
i restarted my computer i could not login anymore. it just throw me back
to the login screen. after searching a solution for this problem for a
long long time i gave up and installed the system new. everything worked
fine. after a while i had the same problem again. finally i found a hint
in the xorg errors which pointed to the lines of this script. after
removing it i could login again.

so this f*** lines cost me really a lot of time and nerves.

hope this helps others to avoid such problems.

cheers
simon