[Yanel-dev] Yanel's dependency to JAXB MOXy implementation outdated

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 10:05:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

is it possible that you can override dependencies of Yanel, analogue to
local.build.properties?

Yanel currently has a dependency to the JAXB Implementation MOXy v2.1.2,
which does not support CDATA element values.

I just successfully tested with version 2.3.0 and the new annotation works
great.

So would it be possible that Yanel is upgrading to the new version? Because
otherwise, a realm can not use the new version, as the JARs from Yanel are
put first on the classpath and therefore version 2.1.2 gets loaded.

Any feedback is welcome. I can also enter this mail as Github Issue, if you
wish so at
https://github.com/wyona/yanel/issues

All 4 JARs and POMs are available here and are correctly formatted to be
added to Yanel's Maven Repo:
https://github.com/baszero/zgmaven/tree/master/snapshots/org/eclipse/persistence/org.eclipse.persistence.antlr/2.3.0
https://github.com/baszero/zgmaven/tree/master/snapshots/org/eclipse/persistence/org.eclipse.persistence.asm/2.3.0
https://github.com/baszero/zgmaven/tree/master/snapshots/org/eclipse/persistence/org.eclipse.persistence.core/2.3.0