[Yanel-dev] Using Eclipse

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:33:36 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,
I am working with Eclipse exclusively and I don't have errors at all.
What errors do you have?

I do create the eclipse projects like this:
- in the subversion repository browser in eclipse, I browse to the project I
am interested in and then check it out (into the eclipse workspace).
- then I run the eclipse ant task, something like <yanel-home>/build.sh -f
<build.xml of the checked out project> eclipse
- then I REFRESH the project in eclipse (F5)
- then all is fine.

Cheers
Balz

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Michael Wechner <michael.wechner at wyona.com