[Yanel-dev] Making development of resources even faster

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:00:47 CEST 2011

I would not think about dealing with classloaders directly, you end up in
doing that only ;-) because the topic is everything else than trivial.

I would rather start introducing OSGi in Yanel, going deeper phase by phase:

phase 1) The complete realm (including yanel) is 1 OSGi bundle
phase 2) Some resources are added as OSGi bundle
phase 3) every resources is an OSGi bundle

Cheers
Balz

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Michael Wechner <michael.wechner at wyona.com