[Yanel-dev] Issue with Canceling a checked out node

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:37:00 CET 2011

hi,

in my realm I am using the CreatableModifiablev3 Jelly Resource.

if the view "cancel" is requested, i see in the log:

Resource '/de/blog/2011/03/07/Test-mit-H2.html' is not
ViewableV2/VersionableV2 and hence checkout cannot be canceled!

The resource which is used here is implementing ViewableV2, but NOT
VersionableV2.

Can somebody tell me, why this IF statement in

/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/jellyadapterofcmdv3/JellyAdapterForCUDResource.java:
doCancel()

is only performing CANCEL if the resource is implementing both interfaces,
Versionable AND Viewable?
I don't understand it.

Balz