[Yanel-dev] JAXB implementation used by Yanel

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:58:47 CET 2011

Hi Michael,
it would be good to document the required setup for a relam in order to make
use of it.
Can you give me access to the documentation? I would then start by adding a
few bullet items what has to be done in the realm in order to use the new
Utility class.

Cheers
Balz

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Michael Wechner <michael.wechner at wyona.com