[Yanel-dev] First prototype re commenting resources

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Mar 8 16:45:47 CET 2011

Hi

Based on the interfaces which Balz and I have created and based on Balz'
src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/util/YarepXMLBindingUtil.java class I
have now created Comment Resource in order to comment (commentable)
resources (like for example the XML resource).

Please find a first prototype within my personal Mercurial repository

http://hg.wyona.com/personal-michi/

whereas you can give it a try on the pages of the yanel website realm, e.g.

http://127.0.0.1:8280/yanel/yanel-website/en/about.html

(see at the bottom of the page the link "Add comment")

whereas with the current implementation an XML will be saved at

src/realms/yanel-website/data-repo/data/comments/en/about.html