[Yanel-dev] Tomcat on different ports on same hostname

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Mar 4 09:52:44 CET 2011

Btw, it comes to my mind now using Mercurial and SVN at the same time it
probably would
make sense to make the session id customization configurable by the
Yanel config such that

   JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS
-Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
-Dorg.apache.catalina.SESSION_COOKIE_NAME=HGJSESSIONID
-Dorg.apache.catalina.SESSION_PARAMETER_NAME=hgjsessionid"

is being set automatically

WDYT?