[Yanel-dev] Testing a realm

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:02:01 CEST 2011

hi,

Soon I will work on the topic Testing, my realm needs an update on this.

I consider to use the latest frameworks that have become the "most
efficient" tools in the Java ecosystem:

- *Selenium* (engine that actually executes the tests, a test "instance can
be configured to run in different browser/OS combinations") :
  http://seleniumhq.org/about/platforms.html

- In order to automate the execution of tests, I am considering *TestNG*,
based on jUnit, but modernized to make use of the latest innovations from
Java SE6:

http://testng.org/doc/index.html

I'd be interested to hear your experience of testing, what tools have been
most efficient and easy to use.

Cheers
Balz