[Yanel-dev] HOW TO KILL AN OSGI PROJECT - WITH 10 QUESTIONS

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:17:55 CEST 2011

Yes, exactly.
However, I'm very surprised that the Module System did not make it into the
SE7 spec...
It has been delayed until 2012 for the Java SE8 spec:
http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=337

So OSGi is probably the only candidate for the moment. Sorry for pointing to
the module system too early...

Cheers
Balz

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Michael Wechner <michael.wechner at wyona.com