[Yanel-dev] Scheduler resource

Cedric Staub cedric.staub at wyona.com
Mon Jan 31 14:04:54 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 06:41:13PM +0100, Balz Schreier wrote:
> Yes, I can imagine that it would be a lot of work to build a frontend from
> scratch.
> So I would definitely look at Citrine. Or maybe you find an even better
> solution.

So the status on this is: If I read the documentation of Citrene
correctly, it's a standalone webapp that will be difficult to integrate
with what I'm trying to do. Also, it requires MySQL in order to work and
I'm personally not very keen on adding MySQL as a requirement just to
get the scheduler to work.

Still, it's very powerful and anybody who is interested to use Quartz
more extensively should look into it as it could be quite useful.
However, it doesn't help me with what I'm trying to do :-/.

Cheers
Cedric