[Yanel-dev] Generic exception handler

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Jan 31 00:32:03 CET 2011

Hi Cedric

On 1/25/11 2:38 PM, Cedric Staub wrote:
> Ok, but do you have any ideas an how I could pass the Exception object
> to the resource?

Well, we can either do a cast, but that means the resource needs to be
part of the webapp
or impl (or core) lib or outside of the build process as a third party
dependency, because
otherwise the build process of the webapp won't be able to access it ...

  ... or we introduce an interface, e.g. "Initiable" or "Configurable"
with generic setter methods
in order to pass in the exception object.

I would suggest to do this as a third party dependency, but I am not
sure either ;-)

Any better ideas?